- Turn on the camera.
- Connect the camera to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Set the camera to Mass Storage or USB Mode.
- Open the iMovie software from the Dock or on the Finder Bar, choose Go and then Applications.
- In the iMovie window, click File and then Import from Camera.
How do I transfer videos from Sony camera to computer?
Connect the camcorder to the computer with the supplied or built-in USB cable. Insert the memory card with your pictures and videos on the card slot of the camcorder. Open the LCD screen of the camcorder to turn it on. On the LCD screen, touch the Computer or USB Connect option.
How do I transfer video from SD Card to Mac?
Import from a card reader or SD card
- Insert the card into your computer’s SD card slot, or connect a card reader to your computer and insert the card into the card reader.
- In Photos, choose File > Import, then select the photos or videos you want and click Review for Import.
How do I get videos off my Sony camera?
How to transfer pictures from the camera to a computer using a standard USB connection.
- Turn on the computer.
- Turn on the camera.
- Insert the recording media containing the pictures into the camera.
- Set the USB Connection or Transfer mode setting in the camera menu to Mass Storage or Normal.
How do I connect my Sony camera to my computer for streaming?
Setup live streaming Connect the video capture device to the computer using the USB cable. Open the video/audio settings of the capture/streaming software on your computer. The software should recognize the capture device and your camera as a webcam. The livestream from the camera should now be seen on your computer.
How do I connect an old video camera to my Mac?
Import into iMovie on Mac from tape-based cameras
- Connect the tape-based camera to your Mac using the cable that came with the camera.
- Turn on the camera and set it to VTR or VCR mode.
- In the iMovie app on your Mac, open the Import window by clicking the Import button in the toolbar.
How do I import videos from my camera to my MacBook air?
In Photos, choose File > Import. Select the photos or folder that you want to import, then click Review for Import. If you selected multiple photos or videos, select the photos or video that you want to import, then click Import [number] Selected or Import All.
How do I get videos off my SD card?
Connect your camcorder, camera or cell phone you used to record your video into your computer using the USB or firewire cable that was included with the device. You can also use an SD card reader by connecting the reader to your computer and inserting the SD card out of your device.
Why can’t I see my videos on my SD card on Mac?
There could be many possible reasons. Maybe the card reader or the SD card slot of your MacBook is defective. It could also be a virus infection, SD card corruption, or wrong system settings that can hide external drive or result in unreadable SD card on Mac issue.
Why are my videos not showing up on my SD card?
If the SD card files are not showing up in Gallery on your Android phone but appear on your computer, your memory card may have a file system that your mobile is incompatible with. Android doesn’t support NTFS file system. Instead, it is fully compatible with FAT32, Ext3, and Ext4 file system. 4