How to Send Snaps From Camera Roll (As a Normal Snap)
- Select a photo from your camera roll.
- Tap on edit and save it.
- Download the LMK app.
- Tap on “+” icon and select “post”
- Select the camera icon and use your saved post.
- Tap on “Post to Snapchat”
- Delete the sticker and attachment.
- Send the snap!
Why won’t Snapchat let me send pictures from my camera roll?
If your Snapchats won’t send, there could be a number of different issues at play. A weak internet connection will cause your Snapchats to stop sending, but there could also be an issue with the app itself. You should try resetting your internet connection, the Snapchat app, and your phone.
How do I send pictures from my iPhone to Snapchat?
How to Upload Photos or Videos to Snapchat on iPhone
- Open the Snapchat app to the main screen.
- Tap on the small photos icon below the record button.
- Tap on Camera Roll at the top.
- Tap on your Photo or Video.
- Tap the small button in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Send Photo.
Can you send a picture as a snap?
Select the “+” button and “post”. At the lower-left corner of the screen, you will see a “camera” option. It will open your camera roll. Now, select the photo or video you would like to upload as Snap.
Why is snap saying failed to send?
If the contact you think has blocked you is already in your chat list, you can try sending them a message. If you have indeed been blocked, your message will not be sent and you will get a message saying “Failed to send – Tap to try again”.
How do I use snap share?
Tap a photo to share. The photo opens in the Snapchat image editor. Add comments or modify the photo using the app’s editing tools. Open the “Sharing” menu for the image to see the option to share the photo with Snapchat.