Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
- 1 From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
- 2 Touch Camera.
- 3 Touch Settings.
- 4 Swipe to and touch Storage location.
- 5 Touch the desired storage location. For this example, touch SD card.
How to change the location of the camera?
- Navigate to Apps screen → Camera → Settings → Storage location → Touch the desired storage location Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows : 1 From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen. 2 Touch Camera.
To get started, open your device camera and tap on the cogwheel. Once you tap on the cog-wheel, you’ll be in your camera’s settings; swipe all the way down until you get to the Save settings sections. There, you’ll find the Storage option, tap on it, and your Android device should give you the option to change the storage path.
How do I change the storage location on my open camera?
Now open up the Open Camera app, tap on the cog icon to open up the settings menu, tap on ‘More camera controls…’, and scroll down to the ‘Save location’ option to choose if you want to save your images to the internal storage or a microSD card.
How do I change my default storage location on Android?
- Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
- Select your “SD Card”, then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
- Now, select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
- Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
- Reboot your phone.
How do I set my SD card as default storage location?
How to use SD card as internal storage on Android?
- Put the SD card on your Android phone and wait for it to get detected.
- Now, open Settings.
- Scroll down and go to the Storage section.
- Tap the name of your SD card.
- Tap the three vertical dots on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Storage Settings.
- Choose format as internal option.
How do I change my storage location?
Go into your phone’s settings, go to Applications, find an app you want to move, tap the “Move to SD” option if it’s available. Depending on your version of Android, that may be one level further down under Storage. You will have to repeat this for each app you want to move.
How can I change app storage to SD card?
How to Move Android Apps to an SD Card
- Navigate to Settings on your phone. You can find the settings menu in the app drawer.
- Tap Apps.
- Select an app you want to move to the microSD card.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Change if it’s there. If you don’t see the Change option, the app cannot be moved. …
- Tap Move.
How do I move files to my SD card?
Android – Samsung
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap My Files.
- Tap Device storage.
- Navigate inside your device storage to the files you want to move to your external SD card.
- Tap MORE, then tap Edit.
- Place a check next to the files you wish to move.
- Tap MORE, then tap Move.
- Tap SD memory card.
How do I automatically save pictures to my SD card?
Just go to the camera settings and look for storage options, then select the SD card option.
- Choose to save photos to the microSD card once it’s inserted, via the prompt (left) or the storage section of the camera settings menu (right). / …
- Open up Settings when in the camera app and select Storage. /
How do I change my storage location in Windows 10?
To change the default drive for storing your apps in Windows 10:
- Click Start, and then click Settings (the gear icon) to open the Settings app.
- Click System.
- Click the Storage tab.
- Click the Change Where New Content Is Saved link.