To active this option follows the steps below:
- Open your Instagram account and click on the ‘Settings icon’
- Click on ‘Archive’
- In the ‘Saving’ section activate the options ‘Save Story to Archive’ (Android) or ‘Save to Camera Roll’ (iOS)
Can you save Instagram highlights to camera roll?
Method 1: Directly From Highlights Step 1: Launch the Instagram app and go to your profile screen. Tap the Highlight that you want to download. Step 3: On the next screen, tap the Download icon. The photo will be downloaded and saved in your phone’s Gallery.
How do I add highlights to my camera roll?
So, to add from camera roll to the story follow the instruction below:
- Open the photos or gallery on your phone.
- Open the photos you are going to add to stories highlights.
- Select the photos and tap the share icon.
- Select Instagram from the apps shown.
Why can’t I save my highlights on Instagram?
For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive. Later, you can add any past story to your highlight. If that isn’t enabled, you will not be able to use Instagram highlights.
How do you save someone’s highlight on Instagram?
Click the story you wish to save and tap the three dots in the bottom left corner. 4. Then click on ‘Save photo/video ‘ to download it on your phone instantly.
How do you add highlights on Instagram without adding to your story?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
Can you add Instagram posts to highlights?
Go to your profile and tap below ‘ Stories Highlights ‘. Tap to select the Story (or Stories) you want to add to highlights, then tap ‘Next’. Choose a cover photo and enter a Story name for your highlight, then tap ‘Add’. You can add more photos or videos to your highlight at any time by tapping ‘Edit Highlight’.
How do you add highlights on Instagram?
Follow these steps to create a new Highlight from your Instagram profile:
- Go to your profile and tap the +New button (the big plus sign).
- Pick the Stories you want to add to your new Highlight.
- Tap Next and name your new Highlight.
- Choose your Highlight cover, and tap Done.
How do you add an existing highlight on Instagram?
Step 2: Go to your profile and long-press the Highlight you want to edit. Step 3: Next tap Edit Highlight. Step 4: Choose the stories you want to add and tap Done.
Why are my Instagram highlights disappearing?
If you noticed your Instagram Story Highlight disappeared today, make sure you restart your app. Your Stories will likely come back, because the bug has been fixed.
How do I make my Instagram highlights forever?
Step 1: Turn on Instagram’s Auto- Archiving Feature To do this, head to your Instagram profile, open your settings, tap on Privacy and Security, and then Story Controls. Here you can toggle the Save to Archive option to on. Once you do this, your Instagram Stories should automatically save to your archive.
Why can’t I see someone’s highlights?
Highlights are made up of Stories that the user has decided to pin to their Instagram profile. If these published contents are hidden from you, it will probably also not be possible to view the fixed Stories, since Instagram understands that this is the same thing, thus sharing the same configuration.
Can you save someone’s story on Instagram?
Open the Story that you want to download. Tap on the More icon. Tap Save > Save Story or Save Photo/Video to either download the whole Story or just the photo or video to your Camera Roll.