To reactivate a camera: Tap or click Settings > Subscription > Manage Camera Status. Under Inactive Cameras, tap or click and hold the three lines next to the camera that you want to reactivate. Drag the selected camera to the Move camera here field. Your camera is reactivated.
How do I get my Arlo camera back online?
Log out of the Arlo app on your mobile device or web browser and log back in again. If your camera still appears offline in the Arlo app, visit Arlo Support to speak with an expert. The LED blinks blue and purple. The camera is connecting to the network and the cloud.
How do I activate my Arlo Pro 2 camera?
To set up and sync Arlo Pro 2 or Arlo Pro cameras:
- Open the battery compartment by pressing the latch and pulling back gently.
- Insert the battery as shown and close the battery door.
- Bring the camera within one to three feet (30 to 100 centimeters) of the base station.
- Sync the camera to the base station:
How do I connect my Arlo camera to my phone?
To connect your Arlo camera to your 2.4GHz WiFi Router:
- Launch the Arlo app on iOS or Android.
- Tap or click Settings > My Devices.
- Select your Arlo camera.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Device Settings screen, and tap or click Remove Device.
- From the Devices screen, tap or click Add New Device, and select your camera.
Why is my Arlo not connecting?
Make sure that your router is powered on. If the Internet LED lights solid amber, your base station is connected to your router, but is unable to connect to the Arlo cloud server. If the Internet LED lights green, perform a factory reset on your base station and try the installation process again.
Why is my Arlo camera not connecting to my phone?
Uninstall/reinstall the app and reboot the phone/tablet. Make sure the phone/tablet is using wifi to the home network, and not cellular. Restart the base. Remove the base and cameras from the account and re-add them.
How do I reconnect my Arlo camera to my base station?
Bring the camera within one to three feet (30 to 100 centimeters) of the base station. Sync the camera to the base station: If you are using an Arlo base station, press the Sync button on the side or on the back of the base station for about two seconds and then release the button.
How do I know if my Arlo camera is on?
There is no indication the camera is on to a person looking at it exception is in dark if the night vision is enabled, then the IR LEDs glow a faint red.
How do you activate Arlo base station?
Turn the base station on by pressing the On-Off button. Wait for the power LED and Internet LED on the front of the base station to turn green in about two minutes. If you’re using a single-LED base station, wait for the LED to turn blue. Your base station is connected to the Internet.
How do I reset my Arlo camera?
To reset your Arlo Go camera while it is not connected to the cloud:
- Press and release the sync button on the top of the camera. You hear a click.
- Hold the camera about 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 cm) in front of this QR code until you hear a chime: Your Arlo Go camera is reset to factory default settings.