Option 2. Send Videos from PC to iPhone via iCloud.com
- Enable “iCloud Photos” on your iOS device via “Settings”.
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with the Apple ID you use on your mobile device.
- Choose “Photos” among the options.
- Click the upload icon and select the videos you want to transfer.
Can I transfer videos from PC to iPhone?
You are able to transfer various kinds of videos, from a computer to iPhone with iTunes. Click the iPhone icon in iTunes and choose “Movies” in the left sidebar. Then, check “Sync Movies” and click “Apply. “ iTunes will then sync movies to your iPhone.
How do I get pictures from my computer to my iPhone camera roll?
Select photos from your PC folders and then iTunes will sync the photos to iPhone automatically. You can also click on the iPhone icon at the top left corner and go to “Settings > Photos”, then tick “Sync Photos ” and click on “Apply” to copy photos to iPhone Camera Roll.
How do I move videos to my camera roll?
Here’s how to move them:
- Open the Files app on your device.
- Tap the three-line icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap Images from the menu.
- Open the folder where your pictures are stored.
- Tap and hold on the photo or video you wish to move, and tap on other items you want to move after choosing the first.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust This Computer” on your device if you are asked.
- Select files on your computer and then click “Open” to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
- Here you can view the selected files.
How can I send a video from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone Wirelessly
- KB ID 0001481.
- Step 1:Download and install the SHAREit appson both your computer and iPhone.
- Step 2:Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Step 3:Select the files you wish to transfer to the computer, then tap “OK”.
Is there an alternative to iTunes for iPhone?
MediaMonkey is a great option when you are looking for an iTunes replacement. MediaMonkey offers a useful backup feature for iPods, iPhones and other MP3 devices as well as an integrated burner so you can burn your favourite tracks and movies to CD or DVD.
How do I put video on my iPhone?
Method 1: Using iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning-to-USB cable.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Navigate to File > Add to Library or File > Add Folder to Library.
- Locate the video you want (or folder of videos) and then click Open.
- Click on iPhone > Movies.
- Tick the Sync Movies checkbox.
How do I move a video from Photos to iPhone?
Move Single Photo or Video Step 1: Launch the Files app on your iPhone or iPad. Step 2: Navigate to the photo or video that you want to move to the Photos app. Use the back button at the top-left corner to change folders. Step 3: Touch and hold the photo or video.
Why can’t I save videos on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > your account > iCloud > Photos to check if you have enabled the “Optimize iPhone Storage” option within iCloud Photo Library. To download the videos, you need to make sure that your iPhone has enough storage space and you’re connecting to a stable Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
How do I send a video from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.