If you forget the password, the only way is to reset the IP Camera to factory default setting via hardware reset button. To reset the IP Camera via the hardware reset button, please press and hold the reset button for more than 10 seconds and then all the settings will go to the default settings.
How do I find my IP camera username and password?
Typically, you can find the default username and password from either user-manual or the product sticker on the product. The most used default account for IP camera is admin/admin. You may need to reset your device before. After reset, user settings and account information will return to their factory settings.
How do I factory reset my HIKVision IP camera?
How to reset a Hikvision camera (back to factory defaults)
- Disconnect the camera power supply;
- Press and hold the reset button;
- Connect the camera power supply;
- Keep holding the reset button for 15 seconds;
- Release the reset button.
What are the default username and password for all IP cameras?
The default Username: admin, Password: 123456. If you changed the password and don’t remember, please install the search tool to find the camera IP and click Reset factory button.
How do I find my IP camera password?
By default, the IP Camera’s administrator password is admin. And you can change the password on User Management page. If you forget the password, the only way is to reset the IP Camera to factory default setting via hardware reset button.
How do I log into my IP camera?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I reset my NVR password?
Reset Password of DVR/NVR by Scanning QR Code
- Tap More > Reset Device Password to enter the Reset Device Password page.
- Scan the QR code on the local GUI of the DVR or NVR.
- Go to the device’s local GUI.
- Enter the received verification code on the Verify by Reserved Email window and then click OK to continue.
How can I unlock my Hikvision IP camera password?
NOTE: The Hikvision device and the computer which installed SADP should be in the same subnet. Password: You might see one of the three pop-ups. code, please turn to method 1.