How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How do I download a video from Instagram to my phone?
How to download Instagram videos on an Android device
- Step 1: Download and install the “Video Downloader for Instagram” app from Playstore on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Now go to your Instagram app and find a video that you want to download.
- Step 3: Tap on the three dots “”
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
How do I save IGTV to my camera roll?
At the bottom of the video, tap the three dots icon next to the like, comment, and share icons. Tap Copy Link to grab the video link to your clipboard. Open the Video Downloader for IGTV app and tap Paste. Now, tap the download icon to save the IGTV video to your phone.
How can I download videos off Instagram?
Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How do you save an Instagram video with music in your gallery?
Archive Your Stories
- Go to the ‘Settings’ icon on your Instagram application.
- Now, click on ‘Story Settings’
- In the ‘Saving ‘section, activate the option ‘Save to Archive ‘(Android) or ‘Save to Camera Roll ‘(iOS)
How do I transfer videos to my camera roll?
Press and hold down on the file that you want to save to the Camera Roll. Select Save To Camera Roll, and the file will be saved.
How do you save videos to your camera roll?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
How do I move a downloaded video to my gallery?
highlighting the file, selecting the move option (which appears in the lower right corner) going to the gallery page and hitting paste.
Where are IGTV videos saved?
Method 1: Using IGTV Application Step 2: Tap on the profile tab at the bottom. Tap on the hamburger icon at the top. Step 3: Tap on Saved Videos. You will all your saved videos here.
How can I save IGTV videos to my computer?
How to Instagram IGTV Videos for Free
- Find the IGTV episode you want to download.
- Click on the 3 Dots by the post to open the menu.
- Click on the Copy Link button.
- Paste the link into the IG Video Downloader search bar.
- Click on Download! And just like that, your IG video download will begin, easy as pie!
How do I find my saved IGTV videos?
To view your saved videos or posts, go to your profile and tap the bookmark icon above your posts.