Press the Sync button on top of the camera for about two seconds and then release the button. A blue LED on the camera blinks rapidly to confirm sync. If the LED on the camera blinks amber, the sync is not successful. You must repeat the sync process.
How do I get my Arlo camera back online?
Log out of the Arlo app on your mobile device or web browser and log back in again. If your camera still appears offline in the Arlo app, visit Arlo Support to speak with an expert. The LED blinks blue and purple. The camera is connecting to the network and the cloud.
Why is my Arlo camera not syncing with base station?
Check the battery status Low batteries can prevent your camera from syncing to the base station. If the battery is low, the battery icon is orange. To check if your camera’s battery status: Launch the Arlo app or log in to your account at my.arlo.com.
Where is the sync button on Arlo camera?
Press the Sync button underneath your camera. The LED on the front of the camera blinks blue. Wait for your Arlo camera and SmartHub to sync. The LEDs on your Arlo camera and SmartHub rapidly blink blue when they are syncing.
How do I remove and resync my Arlo camera?
To remove a device from your account:
- Launch the Arlo app or log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com.
- Tap or click Mode, select the base station or camera that you want to remove, and select Disarmed.
- Tap or click Settings > My Devices and select the device that you want to remove.
Why is my Arlo go camera not connecting?
Unplug your Arlo Go camera, remove the battery, reinsert the battery, and notice the camera LED behavior when the door is closed. If your camera is still offline, try moving it to an area with better mobile coverage. If that does not work, you might need to reset your Arlo Go camera and set it up again.
Why is my Arlo not connecting?
Make sure that your router is powered on. If the Internet LED lights solid amber, your base station is connected to your router, but is unable to connect to the Arlo cloud server. If the Internet LED lights green, perform a factory reset on your base station and try the installation process again.
How do I resync my Arlo camera base station?
Sync the camera to the base station: If you are using an Arlo base station, press the Sync button on the side of the base station for about two seconds and then release the button. Note: If you press the Sync button on the Arlo base station for too long, the LED under the USB symbol blinks amber for 10 minutes.
How do you pair Arlo base station?
Exact steps are provided below.
- Launch the Arlo app on iOS or Android.
- Tap or click Settings > My Devices.
- Select your Arlo camera.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Device Settings screen, and tap or click Remove Device.
- From the Devices screen, tap or click Add New Device, and select your camera from the list.
How do I reconnect my Arlo base station?
Power cycle your base station or SmartHub. Plug in both your Ethernet cable and the power adapter to the base station. Unplug the power adapter from the wall outlet, wait 30 seconds, and reconnect it to the outlet. The base station takes one to two minutes to start.
How do you resync Arlo lights?
If your light still does not sync after trying these steps, try power cycling the light:
- Disconnect your Arlo Security Light’s AC adapter and remove the battery.
- Wait at least 20 seconds.
- Plug the light back in or reinsert the battery.
- Attempt to sync the light again.
What does it mean when Arlo camera blinks blue?
The camera is syncing with the base station. Fast blinking blue. The camera has synced with the base station.
How do I reset Arlo camera?
To reset your Arlo Go camera while it is not connected to the cloud:
- Press and release the sync button on the top of the camera. You hear a click.
- Hold the camera about 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 cm) in front of this QR code until you hear a chime: Your Arlo Go camera is reset to factory default settings.
How do I reset my Arlo camera essential?
To factory reset your Arlo Essential Indoor Camera: Press and hold the sync button on the camera for about 15 seconds. Ensure that the camera LED rapidly blinks blue after you held down sync button. After a factory reset, the camera still appears on the Arlo app, but it is disabled.
How do I reinstall my Arlo camera?
To reactivate a camera: Tap or click Settings > Subscription > Manage Camera Status. Under Inactive Cameras, tap or click and hold the three lines next to the camera that you want to reactivate. Drag the selected camera to the Move camera here field. Your camera is reactivated.