Make sure that the camera lens is clean. If you need to clean the lens, use a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help. Make sure that there’s nothing blocking the camera lens.
How do you fix a blurry iPhone 6 camera?
My iPhone Camera Is Blurry! Here’s Why & The Real Fix.
- Wipe Off Camera Lens.
- Take Off Your iPhone Case.
- Close And Reopen Camera App.
- Restart Your iPhone.
- Put Your iPhone In DFU Mode.
- Get The Camera Repaired.
- Upgrade Your iPhone.
- I Can See Clearly Now!
How do I make my iPhone 6 camera clear?
Here are ten of my favorite tips to help you along the way.
- Use the iPhone camera shortcut.
- Experiment with third-party apps.
- Target your shooting mode around your end result.
- Follow the rule of thirds.
- Turn off your flash.
- Use Burst mode for action shots.
- Turn on HDR Auto.
- Hold down a spot on your viewfinder to lock focus.
Why does my iPhone camera look fuzzy?
The simplest reason that your iPhone camera’s pictures are blurry is that you are not taking the shots with a steady hand. It’s fairly common when that happens. The other thing that you might do is to look around online and assess some of the reviews of the different camera holders.
Why is my iPhone 6 plus front camera blurry?
“Apple has determined that, in a small percentage of iPhone 6 Plus devices, the iSight camera has a component that may fail causing your photos to look blurry,” explained the company. “The affected units fall into a limited serial number range and were sold primarily between September 2014 and January 2015.”
How can I improve the camera quality on my iPhone 6?
10 ways to improve iPhone photography with the stock camera app [Video]
- Clean your camera lens.
- Avoid using digital zoom.
- Get in close.
- Zoom and lock focus.
- Manually adjust exposure.
- Use AE/AF lock.
- Use the volume buttons or EarPod remote to control the shutter.
- Use a tripod or a monopod for added stability.
What is the iPhone 6S camera quality?
The iPhone 6S comes with a 5MP camera to help improve those pictures that can only be taken from the front of the phone and the rear 12MP iSight camera simply won’t do. The front facing camera is imbued with all the same features as the rear sensor, and that means it even includes a flash.
How do I take high resolution photos with iPhone 6?
One of the easiest ways to improve image quality in your iPhone photos is to experiment with HDR, a mode that you switch on and off at the top of the camera app.
How can I fix my blurry camera?
Fix your Camera app on your Pixel phone
- Step 1: Clean your camera’s lens and laser. To clean the camera lens and laser sensor, wipe them gently with a soft, clean cloth.
- Step 2: Restart your phone.
- Step 3: Clear the Camera app’s cache.
- Step 4: Update your apps.
- Step 5: Check if other apps are causing the problem.
How do I get my iPhone camera to stop fogging?
Take a slightly damp cloth with a little bit of gentle soap on it, and rub the lens. Then, dry it off. After you’re done with that, try taking a few pictures, and see if it’s still not taking clear photos. If the pictures are still foggy, take the edge of your fingernail or a guitar pick, and gently scrape the lens.