Connecting an iPhone/iPad to the camera
- Select the camera (DIRECT-xxxx: xxx-xxx) that is detected via Wi-Fi on the Wi-Fi setting screen of the iPhone/iPad.
- Enter the password displayed on the camera into your iPhone/iPad. The iPhone/iPad is connected to the camera.
- Start “PlayMemories Mobile” on your iPhone/iPad.
How do I transfer photos from Sony camera to iPhone?
Select [MENU] → [Send to Smartphone] → [Select on This Device]. Select the images you want to send. The SSID and the password are displayed. Now the camera is ready to be connected by a smartphone.
How do I sync my Sony camera to my iPhone?
On your camera, select MENU → [Application] → [Sync to Smartphone].
- (1) Select the camera (DIRECT-xxxx:xxx-xxx) that is detected via Wi-Fi on the Wi-Fi setting screen of the iPhone/iPad.
- (2) Enter the password displayed on the camera into your iPhone/iPad.
- (3) Start PlayMemories Mobile on your iPhone/iPad.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Sony Bluetooth camera?
Pair your camera to the mobile device. On the camera, set the Bluetooth Function to On. Select Network. Select Bluetooth Settings. Set up the Location Information Linkage Feature
- Press the MENU button.
- Select Network.
- Select Bluetooth Settings.
- Select Pairing. You can see the Pairing mode screen.
Is there a Sony camera app?
Imaging Edge Mobile is a free application for your smartphone (Android smartphone/tablet or iPhone/iPad). Once you install it on your smartphone, you can establish a Wi-Fi connection with applicable Sony products and make use of the functions described below: The available functions differ depending on your camera.
How do I connect my Sony camera to my phone?
Connecting an Android smartphone or tablet to the camera
- Start “PlayMemories Mobile” on Android.
- Select the camera (DIRECT-xxxx: xxx-xxx) that is detected via Wi-Fi.
- Enter the password displayed on the camera into smartphone or tablet. The smartphone or tablet is connected to the camera.
How do I connect my camera to my iPhone?
Connecting to the Camera from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Tap the Settings icon in the Home screen.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Enable Wi-Fi.
- Press the button to which WIRELESS COMMUNICATION has been assigned or select WIRELESS COMMUNICATION in the camera menus.
- Select the desired camera.
- Wait until the connection is established.
Is PlayMemories Mobile still available?
Information. The download service of PlayMemories Mobile has ended. Please convert to Imaging Edge Mobile, the successor software of PlayMemories Mobile.
How do I control my Sony a6400 with my phone?
Controlling the camera using an Android smartphone (QR Code)
- MENU → (Network) → [Ctrl w/ Smartphone] → [ Connection].
- Launch PlayMemories Mobile on your smartphone and select [Scan QR Code of the Camera].
- Select [OK] on the smartphone screen.
- Read the QR Code displayed on the monitor of this product with the smartphone.