Tap the plus icon on the top right or tap “Add Device“. Select the device type you will be connecting to Amcrest View. Select your connection type, in this case select the left tab Set Up A New Camera On WiFi to begin adding the device to the app.
How do I connect my camera to my WiFi network?
Digital Camera WiFi Connection
- Press the Home or Menu button on your camera.
- Open Settings, then WiFi Setup or WiFi Options, if applicable.
- Make sure your camera’s WiFi connection is turned on.
- Your camera may automatically connect to your WiFi network.
- Enter your WiFi network’s password.
Why won’t my Amcrest camera connect?
Make Sure the Wireless Amcrest Camera Is Powered on or not. Ensure the Password Is Correct entered. Try resetting your camera to factory settings and see if it works. Power cycle your router and modem and try to re-establish wifi connection.
How do I reset my Amcrest wireless camera?
Here are the steps for Amcrest ip camera reset
- Open the camera.
- Press and hold the reset button for 20 seconds.
- Now release the reset button one the led starts flashing.
- Wait for the camera to reboot as it takes few seconds for camera to load.
- Now you can create the password and camera reset is complete.
Why won’t my camera connect to my WiFi?
If the connection is poor, if possible, reduce the distance between the camera and your Wi-Fi router. Consider a wired installation or consult your internet provider for solutions. If the camera is online you can check the Wi-Fi strength in the app. Go to ‘Options’ in the list view of the camera.
How do I connect a WIFI camera to my phone?
How can I connect my Android phone to my camera via Wi-Fi?
- Enable the hotspot function in your Android phone, i.e., you set up a Wi-Fi network on your Android phone.
- Connect the camera to the Android phone’s hotspot-enabled Wi-Fi network.
Can I connect IP camera directly to router?
Use the network cable to connect to the camera and the router. PoE (Power over Ethernet) means you can just use a single network cable for both video and power transmission. So just connect the camera to the router via the network cable, and the camera will get power supply and network access.
How do I connect my phone to Amcrest?
Amcrest View for Android: Requires Android 3.0 or later.
- Connect the camera to a power supply using the included power adapter.
- Connect the camera to the internet, either through a wired or WiFi connection.
- Open Amcrest View on your mobile device.
- Tab the menu icon.
- Now select “Device Manager” from the menu.
How do I view my Amcrest camera online?
Open the web browser and enter this IP address into browser. Press enter to access the web user interface. In the web user interface, enter the login credentials for your device. If this is the first time accessing the device, the username and password will both be admin.
Why is my Amcrest camera flashing green?
The LED on your Smart Hub will repeatedly flash green if the device does not detect any network activity. To resolve the issue, ensure an Ethernet cable is secured in the Ethernet port on the back of the unit and the other end is properly plugged into your home network.
Where is the factory reset on my Amcrest camera?
The has an external factory reset button lit by a LED located on the backside of the camera. Press and hold the factory reset button for approximately 20 seconds, or until the green light changes to red. Once the light turns red, the process will begin.
How do I transfer my Amcrest camera to another phone?
Open Amcrest View on your mobile device. on the top left to open the menu. Now select “Device Manager” from the menu. on the top right or tap “Add Device”.
How do I change from 2.4 GHz to 5GHz?
To connect your Android device to a 2.4 GHz network:
- Unlock your device and tap the Settings app.
- Tap Network & Internet > Wi-Fi.
- Enable WiFi by tapping Use WiFi at the top.
- Select a 2.4 GHz WiFi network.
- If prompted, enter the password for the network.
How do I connect to 2.4 GHz instead of 5GHz?
To connect to a 2.4GHz network, go to Settings ( )>Wi-Fi. In this menu you will see all detectable networks in your area. Locate the SSID for your network, and tap on the SSID with the 2G or 2.4 end notation. Connect to that network using the Wi-Fi password associated with your network.