Steps to Connect Wyze Cameras to New Wi-Fi
- Launch the Wyze app on your Android or iPhone.
- Log in if you haven’t set the app to remember you.
- Connect your Wyze camera to the USB port or a power outlet.
- Hold the Setup button on the back of the camera until you hear the automated message “ready to connect.”
How do I get my WYZE camera back online?
Reboot your Wyze Base Station to reestablish the connection.
- Unplug the base station from power, wait 5-10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Once the status light is solid blue, the reboot is complete.
Why my WYZE Cam is offline?
Your camera appearing offline can also lead to contact and motion sensors falling offline if they’re attached to a Bridge plugged into the affected camera. To fix this you will need to power cycle your camera. Unplug the camera from its power source. Plug the camera back into the power source and allow it reinitialize.
Why does my IP camera lost connection?
If your IP camera is wireless, it is probably too far away from your Wi-Fi router. If at all possible, move the camera closer to the router or move the router closer to the camera. If this is not an option, make sure your camera is using the 2.4 GHz network, which has better range.
Can not connect to camera?
To fix this problem, you should go to your Android Settings then tap on Apps to find Camera. Remove all updates for it, if it is possible, then clear the cache and data. You will need to force stop the camera app, then re-install the updates again. Test your camera if it is running again.
How do I reset my wireless camera?
Switch off the network camera by disconnecting the power adapter. Press and hold the reset button with a straightened paperclip while reconnecting the power. Keep the reset button pressed until the status indicator blinks. Release the reset button.