You can toggle on allow duet to get a video response. Tap post to share the video or tap drafts to save the duet.
Have the app open on your phone to jump into the tutorial.
- Find a video, and tap the share icon.
- Tap duet, then choose a layout.
- Long press the red circle to begin recording.
Can You Duet a TikTok with a video from your camera roll?
Introduction: Duet a TikTok With a Pre-recorded Video Unfortunately, you cannot use a pre-recorded video to duet with another user, and stop-motion is *always* pre-recorded, so this is how I got around this issue.
How do you add a video to a TikTok duet?
How to do a Duet on TikTok
- Open the TikTok app.
- Navigate to the video you wish to Duet.
- Select the share button (which looks like an arrow) on the right side of the screen.
- Press the Duet button.
- Hit the red button at the bottom of the screen and record your video.
- Add any effects, text, filters, or stickers.
- Tap Next.
How do you do side by side videos on TikTok?
Part 1: How to Make a Split Screen Video within TikTok App
- Open your TikTok and tap the “+” button at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap Next again to confirm the video.
- Then you can tap and hold the exact split effect button, like Fuzzy, Mixed or Two, and release the button when you want to stop the effect.
How do I put a video from my camera roll onto a stitch on TikTok?
Find the video that you want to stitch and tap the Share icon, which looks like an arrow.
- Tap the Share icon on a video. William Antonelli/Insider; Insider.
- Find and tap the “Stitch” option.
- You can use up to five seconds of stitched footage.
- Once you’ve finished the video, set your options and post.
How do you put videos from your camera roll onto TikTok?
Tap on the “+” icon on the bottom navigation bar. The “+” icon allows you to record yourself/others or upload a video to TikTok. Tap on the “Upload” icon to upload a video from your gallery. After you’ve tapped on the “+” icon, your camera will be opened.
How do you duet on a video app?
Step 1: Get the TikTok app installed on your gadget. Step 2: Open the app and look for the video that you want to duet. Hit the share button and choose the duet option from the bottom of the screen. Now start recording your own video while the selected video is automatically playing on another side of the screen.
Why can’t I duet a TikTok?
To be precise, TikTok has very specific privacy settings and Duet might be disabled or limited from the get-go. Tap on Privacy and Safety in the following window, navigate to “Who Can Duet with Me”, and make sure it’s on. There are three options, Everyone, Friends, and Off.
Can you stitch with a green screen video?
TikTok’s new Green Screen Duet will now appear as another option alongside the existing layouts, offering users a way to more easily use another video in the background as they record their own video overlaid on top. Or they may react to a video using a Stitch instead, as that can be easier.