Elgato’s external HD60 S is a great solution for a streamer wanting to upgrade without adding an internal card to your PC. This little gadget plugs into your PlayStation 4 and your PC, allowing you to record or stream PS4 gameplay to your computer. This connection means you can still use your USB webcam on your PC.
What camera is best for streaming on PS4?
The best camera for streaming in 2021
- Logitech Streamcam. Designed specifically for streamers, this is a fantastic webcam.
- Logitech C922 Pro. This versatile webcam is the best camera for streaming all-round.
- Elgato Facecam.
- Razer Kiyo.
- MEVO Start.
- PlayStation 5 HD Camera.
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000.
- GoPro Hero10 Black.
How do I use webcam on PS4?
Step 1: Log into your PS4 profile. Step 2: Go to “Settings > Login Settings”, then select “Enable Facial Recognition”. Step 3: And then, go to “Settings > Login Settings > Face Data Management > Add Face Data”. Step 4: At this point, the webcam will attempt to search for and highlight your face.
Is PS4 camera good for streaming?
So unless you’re buying it for VR, we only recommend the PlayStation Camera if you regularly stream your gameplay. The PS4 already makes streaming a simple affair, and adding a Camera so your viewers can watch your face is also easy. Otherwise, the investment doesn’t get you enough to justify the cost.
Do you have to use a PS4 camera to stream?
In addition to enhancing PlayStation VR gaming and enabling voice commands on the console, the PlayStation Camera is also necessary for capturing video footage of the player for Twitch streams and recording their voice.
Does the PlayStation 5 camera work with the PS4?
Connect the PlayStation Camera adaptor to a USB Type-A port on the back of your PS5 console. The PlayStation Camera adaptor cannot be used with the PS4 console.
Does PS5 HD camera work on PS4?
Sony have updated the PlayStation 5 FAQ and revealed that if you have bought one of those snazzy new HD cameras for the PlayStation 5 you won’t be able to use for your PlayStation 4 VR games. The HD Camera is not compatible with PS4 games – please connect a PlayStation Camera via a PlayStation®Camera adaptor.
What equipment do I need to stream on PS4?
Best streaming equipment for PS4 and PS5 in 2021
- Crystal sound: Blue Yeti X USB Microphone for PC.
- Best 4K streaming: Avermedia Live Gamer 4Kp60 HDR Capture Card.
- HDR capable: Razer Kiyo Pro Streaming Webcam.
- Ride the wave: Elgato Wave: 3 – USB Condenser Microphone for PC.
What can PS4 camera be used for?
- Video broadcasting: livestream yourself and your gameplay to the world.
- Facial recognition: use the PlayStation Camera to recognise your face to login to your PS4 instantly, hands-free.
- Voice commands: Dish out in-game orders, search your library and launch games with just a few simple words.
Can you twitch stream on PS4 with camera?
You can stream from your PS4 to Twitch or YouTube by linking your accounts. Once your accounts are linked, just press the PS4’s Share button and choose “Broadcast Gameplay.” You can give your PS4 stream a title, invite friends, and even use a webcam.