To update your WiFi details for Wyze Cam:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home.
- Tap the+ plus sign in the upper left, then select Add Device Cameras.
- Tap on your camera version.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your camera again.
How do I change the password on my WYZE camera?
To reset your Wyze account password:
- In the Wyze app, tap Forgot Password? on the login screen.
- Enter your Wyze account email address and tap OK.
- You will receive an email to your Wyze account email address with a verification code.
- In the Wyze app, paste the verification code.
Can I have WYZE cameras on different WiFi?
Yes! Since network information is used by the device itself instead of being associated account-side, you can set up Wyze devices across multiple networks with no trouble. This means that you can have your Wyze Sense paired with a Wyze Cam at home and have a Wyze Cam on a different network at your office.
How do I get my WYZE camera back online?
Reboot your Wyze Base Station to reestablish the connection.
- Unplug the base station from power, wait 5-10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Once the status light is solid blue, the reboot is complete.
How do I change my password on WYZE?
How do I reset my password?
- Click “Log In” at the upper right corner of wyze.com.
- On the Sign In page, click Forgot your password?.
- Enter your Wyze account email address and click Retrieve Password.
- In another browser tab, check your email for the verification code to reset your password.
How do I change the WiFi on my WYZE plug?
Press and hold the on/off button on the side of the Plug until the status light begins to flash blue. Once the status light begins to flash blue, you can setup the Wyze Plug via the app again with the new WiFi network.
How do I change the WiFi on my blink camera?
To start, tap the settings icon for the Mini camera you want to change. From the the Camera Settings screen scroll down to the bottom and tap Change Wi-Fi. In the Change Wi-Fi screen, follow the instruction to “Press and release the reset button on the camera until red and blue lights flash.
Can I use the same Wyze account on two phones?
There is no limit to he number of Wyze devices you can share. The sharing feature is set per camera. To share multiple devices, you’ll have to invite users to each manually.
How do I change the WiFi ring?
Just open the Ring app, navigate to the cam, go to Device Health, and tap Change Wi-Fi Network. From the list of networks, choose the one that you want to connect to. Some devices may offer a different option, called Reconnect to Wi-Fi.
Why are my WYZE devices offline?
Troubleshooting. Check if your other devices are connected. Look for the offline icon next to Wyze Sense Hub or your other sensors or keypad. If you see multiple devices offline, there may be an issue with your ISP or your home WiFi is down.
How do I connect my WYZE camera without WiFi?
You must have an internet connection to set up the camera and configure it with the Wyze app. And if you have a microSD card inserted and Local recording to microSD card turned on in your settings, the camera will continuously record to that microSD card, even if offline.
How do I reset my WYZE camera?
With the Wyze Cam Pan plugged into power, press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds. This will reset the camera. Wait at least 30 seconds for the unit to initiate. This process can take up to 5 minutes.
How do I change my password on the wise app?
How can I change my password?
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner.
- Open Settings.
- Click Change password and continue.
- Type in your current password, and then type in the new one.
Can I watch my WYZE camera on my computer?
Watch Wyze Cam on PC Using an Emulator Here’s what you have to do: Download BlueStacks to your PC. After you’ve installed it, open BlueStacks. In BlueStacks (which emulates an Android phone), Download the Wyze Cam app from the Google Play Store and log into your Wyze Cam with your credentials.
Why does my WYZE camera say Cannot connect to local network?
“Cannot connect to local network.” This can happen when the Wyze Cam is unable to acquire the IP from the router. It is most often due to an incorrect password or a special router setting. A quick troubleshooting method is to verify the password and restart your router.