How to hide a photo from your iPhone photo library
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap on the photo you want to hide.
- Tap on the share icon in the bottom left corner (rectangle with arrow)
- Swipe up from the bottom to scroll.
- Tap on ‘Hide’ from the list of options.
- Select ‘Hide Photo’
How do I hide photos in my gallery?
Hide Photos on LG Android Phone
- Open Settings, scroll down to Fingerprints & Security and select Content lock.
- Select the type of lock you want to use — Password or PIN.
- Now open the Gallery app and go to the media folder you want to hide.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and select Lock for the options.
How can you hide photos on your iPhone?
How to hide photos on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Photos.
- Select the photo or video that you want to hide.
- Tap the Share button, then tap Hide.
- Confirm that you want to hide the photo or video.
Can you delete photos from camera roll but keep in album on iPhone?
You can remove the photo from the album, but keep it in the Recents album. Or you can delete the image from both the album you created and the Recents album. Tap Remove From Album. The photos will be removed from the album, but they’ll still be stored in the Recents album.
Can you hide photo album?
Go to your iPhone settings and scroll down to ” Photos.” In your “Photos” settings, you can scroll down to where it says “Hidden Album.” There’ll be a toggle to the right of it. Once you switch it back on, your hidden photo album will be right where it was before.
How do I hide my Photos?
Open the Google Photos app on your smartphone. Select the images that you wish to hide. Tap the three-dot icon in the top right-hand corner. Tap Move to Archive in the drop-down menu.
How can I hide Photos from gallery without any app?
- First open your File Manager and then create a new folder.
- Then go to your File Manger settings.
- Now rename that newly created folder,which have files you want to hide.
- Now again go back to your File Manager settings and set “Hide Hidden Folders” or disable the option that we activated in “Step 2”
Can I put a password on hidden photos?
You can ‘t “lock” the hidden album, or even hide a photo behind a Face or Touch ID, or passcode. The biggest issue is all of your hidden media is accessible in a single location. Anyone who has access to your unlocked phone can open your Hidden folder with a few taps.
How do I hide hidden photos on iPhone?
How to hide your Hidden Photos album on iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down to Photos.
- Tap on Photos.
- Toggle off Hidden Album.
How do I hide photos from camera roll but not album?
How to create hidden folders on Android
- Open the Google Photos app on your smartphone.
- Select the images that you wish to hide.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Move to Archive in the drop-down menu.
Can you move photos to album and delete from camera roll?
Camera Roll in the Photos app contains all the pictures and videos in one place. However, to keep your photos organized, you might need to add them to respective albums. For this, you can move photos from Camera Roll to an album on iPhone. Once you do that, you will have all images and videos of an event in one place.
Can I store photos in albums and remove them from the main library?
Hi Jack, Google Photos is intentionally designed so that the photos added to albums don’t disappear from your photo library, so nothing can unfortunately be done.
Does deleting photos from camera roll delete from iCloud?
While using iCloud Photos all of the images you capture on your iPhone are automatically uploaded to the iCloud servers and synced with all of your other iCloud devices. The upshot of this is that any photos deleted from your iPhone will also be deleted from your iCloud Photo library.
How do you make a private folder on iPhone?
Create a new folder. Move the apps you want to hide into that folder. Tap and hold on any icon until they all begin to jiggle. Grab any app in the folder and drag it to the right beyond the last tab in the folder.
How do you make a hidden album on iPhone?
- Go to Albums in the Photos app.
- Scroll down to Hidden under Utilities.
- Tap to open.
- To hide the entire album, go to the Settings app, then Photos, scroll down to Hidden Album, and turn the toggle off.