How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
How do I save Instagram videos to my iPhone 2021?
How to Download Instagram Videos on iPhone-IGTV, Videos on iPhone, iPad
- Step #1: Launch your “Instagram” app.
- Step #7: Now, go to the “Safari” app browser on your iPhone/iPad.
- Step #9: Paste the Instagram Video URL into the Downloadgram.
- Step #10: Tap Download > Download Video.
How can I download all my videos from Instagram?
How to Download All Photos From Instagram on Mobile
- Launch Instagram on your Android device.
- Go to your page settings.
- Tap on “Security” from the menu.
- Scroll to the “Data and History” section and tap on “Download Data.”
- Enter your email address if it’s not already there.
- Tap “Request Download.”
How do you save an Instagram video with music in your gallery?
Archive Your Stories
- Go to the ‘Settings’ icon on your Instagram application.
- Now, click on ‘Story Settings’
- In the ‘Saving ‘section, activate the option ‘Save to Archive ‘(Android) or ‘Save to Camera Roll ‘(iOS)
How do you save someones Instagram post?
To save a post, tap the bookmark icon that appears below it. This will add the post to your generic “Saved” folder. Alternatively, if you want to save a post to a certain collection within your private saved area, tap and hold the bookmark icon.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos to your gallery?
Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
How do I transfer videos to my camera roll?
Press and hold down on the file that you want to save to the Camera Roll. Select Save To Camera Roll, and the file will be saved.
How do I move a downloaded video to my gallery?
highlighting the file, selecting the move option (which appears in the lower right corner) going to the gallery page and hitting paste.
Why can’t I save a video on my iPhone?
The first thing I would do, is to restart the iPhone with these steps: Restart your iPhone. After restarting, if the issue persists, try saving to the Files app. When you select Export on a file in Dropbox, you’ll see an option for Save to Files.